Includes all nourishing meals, drinks, as well as all class sessions. Also includes masterclass workbook and free audio downloads of mindfulness meditations to take home.
If booked on or before January 31, 2018, pay only $750 (inclusive of GST). If booked on March 1, 2018 or later, pay the full price of $890 (inclusive of GST).
Sometimes we can get so busy we barely stop to catch our breath. Finding balance and the time to set the reset button can be tricky.
A nature based retreat, focusing on holistic health with a luxurious twist.
You can expect to be nourished from the inside out by immersing yourself in the practice of meditation + mindfulness and learn about where brain science and practice meet.
Develop your curiosity for new mindfulness approaches, and experience them first hand in unique guided meditations that have the power to upgrade your entire life.
The South Coast’s claim to fame may be its golden beaches, but its lush, forested rolling mountains has just as much to offer. Willow Farm is a charming sanctuary for a Meditation + Mindfulness Retreat.
Tailored to meet the specific needs of every like-minded soul, the personalised food ranges from organic, clean treats – with a seemingly endless menu of hydrating stations, green juices, fresh coconuts, salad boxes, grazing boards, herbal teas and raw healthy sweets.
This retreat is for you if:
- You enjoy unplugging from your daily demands in order to learn something new
- You’re hungry for life-changing but simple habits to enhance your daily wellbeing
- You have tried meditation before and wish to make it a regular practice in your life
- You want to take time to learn powerful skills that will impact your personal life and career
- You wish to up-level your knowledge on GUT health and how food impacts your brain and how to eat for optimal performance
- You have an interest in learning Transcendental Meditation, along with many other meditation + mindfulness practices
- You’re keen to take a deeper dive into the brain science behind meditation
- You respond well to learning in an immersive, aesthetically beautiful, relaxing environment (because, who doesn’t)
- You have a curious mind and are open to learning ways to become a better version of yourself
- You’re interested in using meditation for relaxation as well as for better brain health and increased energy
- You want to become more resilient and able to grow through life’s many challenges using powerful breathing techniques, guided visualisation, mantra-based meditation as well as meditation
- You understand the importance of self-care to nourish yourself from the inside out
What makes this Meditation Intensive Weekend different?
Chelsea Pottenger’s own very real and personal experience with Post-Natal Depression put her on the path to build a community and brand that gives people permission to unplug from everyday life and spend precious time to nourish themselves, and to grow from the inside out.
This retreat, held in the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales, just two hours relaxing drive from Sydney, grew from Chelsea’s corporate clients asking for a special weekend to immerse themselves in the environment and learn the best mindfulness and meditation possible.
Where Brain Science meets Practice
We understand the common fears about not being ‘able to meditate’ because of a lack of time, too much else going on, or maybe because you fall asleep when you do it. We get that. But when you understand the scientific connection between your breath, the state of your brain and your nervous system, the need to meditate suddenly gets real. It’s like taking yourself off to the gym – after regular visits, your muscles build and you get stronger. With meditation this is about practicing mindfulness, and rewiring the hardware inside your head for a serious brain upgrade. It makes you more resilient, better at managing change, and provides a sense of peace that only comes from within.
Ideally, if you have tried but not fully mastered meditation yet, this could be the perfect opportunity to develop your practice by finding out and experiencing a whole range of meditative approaches including powerful breathing techniques, guided meditations, silent meditation and even transcendental meditation.
What people say about Chelsea Pottenger
“Chelsea what a breath of fresh air you were in my life today. A long story short, you have empowered me to change my world, and for the first time in a very long time I can see the beauty still left in life. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.”
“The number of attendees went up week on week as people started to hear about the benefits of mindfulness and meditation and wanted to see what it was about. Chelsea is a fantastic, knowledgeable presenter who genuinely cares about making a difference.” — Sue France, Head of Retail Promotions — Ebay
“Chelsea's honesty and authenticity captivated a very diverse crowd. The scientific-based advice makes her highly credible in a corporate environment and brings a secular approach to mental wellness. We would highly recommend Chelsea and the team to any organisation that would like to learn more about the link between mental wellness and productivity.” — Corporate Affairs Manager — Graincorp
What you receive
- Two full days meditation and mindfulness training led by Chelsea Pottenger
- Yoga class both days
- Small and intimate learning experience with like-minded souls
- Opportunities for one-on-one check ins as you journey through the course
- Auyvedic Massage
- Guest speaker on GUT Health and FASTING
- Nourishing morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch on both days and clean treats
- Organic tea, kombucha, filtered water
- Gift pack for each attendee
- Enjoy the relaxing ambiance of Willow Farm, Berry
- 10:00–11:15 Welcome drinks and masterclass.'Science behind Meditation'
- 11:15 Morning tea. Fruit Platters, Nourishing Organic Treats
- 11:45–13:00 Masterclass. 'Transcendental Meditation'
- 13:00—13:45 Lunch. Served in the garden, grazing cheese boards, bento salad boxes, organic rice paper rolls, hydration station
- 13:45–15:00 Masterclass. Other Guided Meditation Techniques
- 15:00-15:45 Yoga.(Optional)
- 9:00-9:45 Yoga.(Optional)
- 10:00–11:15 Masterclass. 'Creativity Meditation based off TM.' breathing techniques, Vision board activity.
- 11:15 Morning tea. Fruit platters, Nourishing Organic Treats.
- 11:45-13:30 Masterclass. Guest speaker. Lee Holmes on GUT health and Fasting.
- 13:30 Lunch. Lunch. Served in the garden, grazing cheese boards, bento salad boxes, organic rice paper rolls, French champagne served.
- 14:00 Bon Voyage.
Stay with us
We encourage you to stay at Willow Farm Berry.
Accommodations at Willow Farm can sell out quickly, therefore we recommend looking at airbnb or stayz.com for a list of local South Coast luxury homes in the event you need an alternative to staying at the farm. Please keep in mind that weekends are a busy time in the South Coast. We encourage you to plan ahead in making your reservations.
A quick flight to Sydney and a 2 hour relaxing drive to Willow Farm, Berry where you will experience breathtaking scenery where the country side meets the ocean. In November jetgo will be flying to the Illawarra region, where you'll need to only travel 30 minutes in the car after your flight.
Just two hours south of Sydney and three hours from Canberra, Willow Farm is considered one of the prettiest farms on the NSW South Coast. 123a Beach Road brings you to the top of Galls Lane. Galls Lane is Willow Farms driveway. Drive down Galls Lane, across the railway tracks (make sure to stop and check for trains!) and all the way to the end.
There is a country train that leaves Central Station Sydney, every few hours and arrives into Berry Station.
EQ Consulting co reserves the right to cancel the workshop at any time if unforseen circumstances arise. If EQ Consulting co cancels a program, a full refund will be issued.
Up to 14-days prior
Refunds are available (less $50 processing fee) up to 14 days before your program or stay.
Between 14-days and 1-day prior
Non-refundable credit towards a future EQ Consulting co retreat (less a $50 processing fee) is available if you give notice between fourteen and one day(s) before the retreat.
On arrival day
No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the arrival day, if you do not show up, or if you leave the event early for any reason. No refund will be issued if you attend the retreat and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.